Home Forums Support Problems with NetworkComms

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi, I am a fairly new developer and still on the learning phase. I recently discovered your framework from the stackoverflow site and tried using it for weeks now. The problem is that there are some sort of errors piling up and I can’t do debugging because some errors forwards me to your source code and moves on an infinite loop through CommsThreadPool.cs.

To further explain things, here’s what I did:

Login Function

I have this login function. First it makes a login to the database. Then after a successful login, the program will process some additional data on another thread. After the data is processed, the program will send a networkcomms SendObject command as represented by S.SS.Send() function.

The S.SS.Send() function:

Send Function

Then, The Receiver (Socket Server)

Socket

Function To Run On Server

Basically, what the function above does is that it takes data from the client ( a delimited string that contains a userId and a userRights ). Then it adds the user into a List. After that, it send datas to all clients that the server recognized as admins.

Back to client side

Back to the client side, the client receives the data, and it should run the code below but for some reason, it returns an error when it enters into a breakpoint. Pressing F10 on visual studio returns an error and points me towards NetworkComms.cs. Then pressing F10 until such time it forwards itself to CommsThreadPool.cs for an infinite loop. The codes inside of the deepest if function won’t get executed.

This what happens 1

Here is where the problem starts

Please help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Heya ertaboy356b. Just a quick note to say we’ve seen your post and someone will hopefully be able to reply within the next couple of days. Normally it would be sooner but we are really busy at the moment.

Marc

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sorry to bother you.. I’ve already solved the problem.. It’s an exception with the succeeding codes.. Some sort of invocation is required for it to work.. Anyway.. Thanks for the reply.. And more power to your framework..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Many thanks for letting us know. Best of luck for your project.

Marc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.