Home Forums Support I need the InTheHands-DLL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If i run my project (.NET 4.0) with your merged NetworkCommsDotNetComplete.dll it works fine!
    Now i need to reference the individual dlls because i have already added a reference to a different version of Newtonsoft.Json.dll. If i will add the NetworkCommsDotNetComplete.dll the compiler give me an error because he find the JObject in NetworkCommsDotNetComplete.dll and in the Newtonsoft.Json.dll.

If i reference your individual NetworkCommsDotNet.dll in my project the compiler build the exe and after starting i become an exception because the “InTheHand.Net.Personal Version 3.5.605.0” does not exist! I don’t find these dll in the Individual-Folder.
    Can you provide me an link to download this dll? Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The requested DLLs can be downloaded from here – https://32feet.codeplex.com/

Regards,
    Marc

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had the same problem .. I’m not using bluetooth at all, can I vote up to remove this dependency (or not require it if not used) ?

The InTheHand.Net.Personal.dll is somethings of 2012 … maybe stable but the codeplex project seems not active at this moment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Heya Luca,

Thanks for the feedback. We will consider releasing a version with no Bluetooth dependencies.

Kind regards,
    Marc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.