Home Forums Support Downloade[Private]

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Apologies that you are still experiencing problems. Although this is obviously our end it only appears to affect some of our customers. We have planned to replace our download manager this week in the hope it resolves the problem.

I have emailed both of you a different download link.

Absolutely, if you experience download issues our 30-day money back guarantee is extended accordingly.

Thank-you for your support of our library,
    Kind regards,
    Marc

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Marc,

It seems my download link does not work either. I have bought an indie license yesterday.
    Could you also send me a new link please?

Thank you in advance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I too cannot download. I purchased a while ago and I’m looking to get hold of any new updates to the library that have been added. Is there a web page to show release notes etc?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Apologies that you both had download issues. I have emailed you both an alternative download link.

We are still doing our best to resolve the problem. Should anyone else experience any issues please email us directly at support@networkcomms.net.

Regards,
    Marc

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having the same issue. Can’t download the software – getting “Failed – Server problem” in chrome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Email sent.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We hope the above issue is now resolved. If anyone continues to have problems please post here.

Regards,
    Marc

Anonymous
    Inactive

Trying to get 3.0.2, but only 3.0.1 is listed on my purchase history.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Email sent.

Regards,
    Marc

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.