Home Forums Support Connection array

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry for being stupid but just need a little help getting started. I need to create an array of connections for testing a range from 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.0.254.  I’m confused on which object to create my array. Thanks in advance!

MarcF
    Keymaster

You are best off creating a list or array of ConnectionInfo

List<ConnectionInfo> infos = new List<ConnectionInfo>();

Marc

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m terribly sorry but I’m really struggling to figure out how your library works. I’m trying what I thought would be something simple to get the feel of this but can’t get started. If you could please push me in the right direction I would be most grateful. All I want to do is attempt to connect to an entire ip range for example 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.0.254  all at once (or through a loop) , preferably without any delay, on a particular port and then perhaps loop through and just see which ones have connected and then close all the connections. I haven’t found much documentation yet exactly how your library works. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

MarcF
    Keymaster

Have you worked through our getting started article?

Once you’ve been through that make sure to checkout the other examples included in the downloadable source bundle.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.