Home Forums Support Problem with the .NET 3.5 dll Reply To: Problem with the .NET 3.5 dll

Anonymous
Inactive

I was making some tests, as soon as I use anything from the library I get that error, I made a blank app, added the dll, put the using argument, and then on the form load I put this line:

NetworkComms.AppendGlobalIncomingPacketHandler<string>("Message", PrintIncomingMessage);

Without it, there was no error, as soon as I put it, the io error appears.

I made a debug with the unmanaged code option activated, I get this that seems related to that error:

'PruebaNet.exe': Loaded 'C:\Users\Adrian\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\PruebaNet\PruebaNet\bin\Debug\NetworkCommsDotNetComplete.dll', No native symbols in symbol file.
'PruebaNet.exe' (Managed (v2.0.50727)): Loaded 'C:\Users\Adrian\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\PruebaNet\PruebaNet\bin\Debug\NetworkCommsDotNetComplete.dll', Symbols loaded.
'PruebaNet.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Culture.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'PruebaNet.exe': Unloaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Culture.dll'
'PruebaNet.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\diasymreader.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'PruebaNet.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\version.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
A first chance exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in NetworkCommsDotNetComplete.dll